UPMC Wound Healing Services at UPMC Jameson provides treatment options for nonhealing wounds, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Our multidisciplinary team includes surgeons, podiatrists, hyperbaric technicians, and wound care nurses who work together on a customized treatment plan.
- Diabetic leg and foot wounds
- Chronic bone infections (osteomyelitis)
- Failed skin grafts or flaps
- Radiation tissue injuries (cystitis, proctitis, osteoradionecrosis)
- Necrotizing infections
- Gas gangrene
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Crush injuries
- Other slow- or non-healing wounds
- William Gilleland, MD, Medical Director
- Matthew Liwski, DPM, Associate Medical Director
- Colby Cox, DPM
Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Majed Maalouf, MD, FACS
- Richard Micco, DPM
UPMC Wound Healing Services at UPMC Jameson
1211 Wilmington Ave.
New Castle, PA 16105
Listen to Dr. Gilleland and Dr. Liwski discuss wound healing services with Brian Connor, regional manager, UPMC Wound Healing Services, on UPMC Health Talk.