UPMC Jameson Work Health is a flexible and affordable occupational health program that is designed to keep your organization’s employees healthy and productive. Our program features specialized occupational health physicians, nurses, and therapists who provide a continuum of care and support services that are both hospital- and outpatient-based. A program coordinator will work closely with your organization to develop a responsive, coordinated plan that is designed specifically for you and your employees.
Our staff can assist your business in controlling escalating occupational healthcare costs by providing the following:
- Coordinated and efficient services that emphasize the importance of a healthy and productive employee
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services with programs designed to meet the specific needs of injured employees
- Coordinated delivery of medical rehabilitation services
- Workers compensation examinations
- Injury identification
- Injury rehabilitation
- Employment physicals, including Department of Transportation, commercial driver’s license, school bus driver, and return to work
- Capability testing, training, and education, including lifting, flexibility, and hearing
- Health screenings
- Substance abuse testing
- Wellness programs
- Customized services to meet the needs of your business
Location and Contact Information
UPMC Jameson Work Health is located in Westgate Plaza. The entrance to our office is located to the left and around the corner from the UPMC Outpatient Center main entrance.
UPMC Jameson Work Health
2008 West State St.
New Castle, PA 16101