Visitors are welcome at any time at UPMC Jameson, though some units may have limited visiting hours. During flu season, visitation may be restricted. For more information about visiting patients, call 724-658-9001
A Huntington Bank ATM is located in the main lobby across from the Hostess Shop. A STAR ATM is located on the first floor past the Registration Desk.
The cafeteria, located on the first floor, is open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Vending machines are available 24 hours a day in the cafeteria. A microwave is also available.
Our Hostess Shop, located on the first floor in the main lobby, is a place where to relax and enjoy a meal or a snack. Homemade soups, signature sandwiches, hot dogs, and milkshakes are all part of the menu, as well as fresh donuts daily. Greeting cards and gifts are also available for sale.
The women in the pink smocks who work in the Hostess Shop are members of the Jameson Junior Guild, the hospital auxiliary. The Jameson Junior Guild to support and enhance the services offered by UPMC Jameson.
Hostess Shop hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 12:30 to 5 p.m.
The shop is closed on holidays.
Hospital concierge services, provided by our volunteers, are available in the main lobby or at the information desk. A concierge will walk you to your destination or provide assistance to you as necessary.
Infection Prevention and Hand Washing
One of the simplest and most effective ways to prevent infection is to wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 30 seconds. UPMC Jameson appreciates your assistance in keeping our hospital safe by washing your hands before and after contact with patients.
The information desk, staffed by our volunteers, can provide patient room numbers and other assistance during your visit. Please be mindful, under select circumstances, patient room numbers may not be available in order to protect patient privacy under HIPAA.
No Smoking Policy
All UPMC Jameson facilities are strictly non-smoking. For the health and safety of our patients, doctors, employees, and visitors, anyone seen smoking at a UPMC Jameson facility will be asked to stop.
- Handicapped and regular parking is available near the main lobby and Emergency Department entrances.
- Emergency Department parking is available in a dedicated lot in front of the Emergency Department entrance.
- If you are bringing in a patient for surgery, please park in one of the outpatient surgery parking lots located to the immediate right after entering the hospital campus from Garfield Avenue.
- Dedicated parking for medical imaging patients is available between the Emergency Department lot and the School of Nursing building.
- Overflow parking is available in the lot below the surgery/physician parking lot.
Surgery Family Waiting Room
Our family room liaisons keep family members well informed of the progress and status of loved one through the assistance of our family room volunteers, mostly staffed by the pink-smocked members of the Jameson Junior Guild. These women serve as the liaison between the surgical or recovery suite of your loved one and you.